Tomorrow I'm seeing my brother!
Tomorrow my bother comes home!!! One of the hardest things has been missing him this entire summer. By the time I returned from Africa we had only 5 days together before he left. Now, we'll have exactly one week and one day to spend living up the summer before I go back to Africa.
I'm so proud of him and what he's been doing this summer. He's been on an all male leadership mission trip with InterVarstiy in North Canada all summer. The things he's been going through have been crazy. I CAN NOT wait to see him tomorrow and see his photos and hear all his stories.
I'm taking the bus and meeting him in Scranton. We're gonna see some Office sites and drive the rest of the way home together. I am very excited to see him (first!).
Wooo HOO brother coming home!
No comments:
Post a Comment