We spent 2 glorious hours in the city snapping and laughing away. I think I have my prayer card photo down to 3 options. It is very hard when so many are so fun and good.
The rest of the weekend was terrible. Well, only Saturday night. It seems that satan knows exactly what buttons of mine to push and push he does. If it wasn't for immediate prayers (THANK YOU!), and some quick Godly counsel (thanks Janet and mom) I'd be even more a wreck then I am now. I spent most of Saturday night up crying and rocking myself to truth. The lasting effects are felt in the still present headache and very tight muscles in my body.
Few people are as blessed as me to be able to send a text message needing dire prayer at midnight and get so many fast responses. Jesus sure does love me.
Sadly, Satan does know us, and exactly which buttons to push...but joyfully God knows us a hundred million times better and He will see you through every pathetic attempt Satan throws at you to steer you off course. So excited for your upcoming journey, and I can't wait to get your letter!
ReplyDelete