Praise the Lord for UNICEF. At least once a month the sweet peeps of the Mobile Clinic drive up the road to our farm. They have checked my kids. Giving em free shots, vitamins, medicine; whatever is needed.
They do it free.
Its like the Ice Cream truck back home.
Only, you'd have to pay for those goods.
And these guys don't give out cold delights.
Today I saw them for myself.
Enough is enough.
I've been on again
off again
with the cold/flu like
nastiness
going on in my nose, ears, and thoart.
They gave me pills.
To take
and make it all go away.
Pray I start feeling better.
With winter ending and summer coming that will help.
But I think most of it
has to do with
working
with the little kids.
Kids are always sick.
I dont' wanna be always sick.
The mobile clinic came today and I got seen by the doctor for freeeeeeee!!!!
The Top Sites For Playing 3d Pokies
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment