Tuesday, July 7, 2009





























This past weekend was simply delightful.

Going to the fireworks at Shillington is probably one of my favorite things to do every year. I even videotaped this year's show because I will miss it next year. I am that pathetic. 

However, the week has hit with a vengeance. The list of things that needs to be finished before I leave July 29th keeps mounting. 

There is
justAdd Image
so
much.

So much fun to cram in. So much packing to do. So much hugs to be given. So much deciding what stays and what goes. So much editing of support letters. 

Just so much.

It's overwhelming. 
My head and hurt are starting to hurt...

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is that you look way super cute in glasses! I just love them on you! There's not very many people you an say that about, but you my friend wear them so well! You should wear them more often, that's how good you look in them! (of course you look beautiful without them too!) :)

    ReplyDelete