It is almost to much to take in.
It is almost to much goodness to celebrate.
It is almost to hard to pack up my life and say goodbye! :)
I will be leaving July 29th.
I can't believe the Lord's goodness to me in allowing this all fall together.
On my list of things yet to do:
1. Get support letters out.
2. Finalize coffee house fundraiser and prepare for it.
3. Pack up my life. Sell what I'm not keeping, and put the rest in some type of organized system at Grandma's house so I can access it easier later.
4. Spend more time with family and friends.
5. All the school stuff I'm working on needs to get finished...
6. Decide what beloved books will make the journey with me. (sadly) put the rest in storage.
7. Convince at least 5 more people they need to come on vacation to visit me.
8. Hug Seana and Sadie 20 million more times.
9. Paint portraits of myself to hang all around the house and for each of my friends so as not to allow them to forget me or my terrible skill with a paintbrush.
10. Rest.
11. Bus trip up to where brother is and make the final drive home with him after spending the day in Scranton.
12. Continue healing and working through my grief issues. :)
13. Learn (better) how to drive a manuel car!
I can't believe it is onto the 4 week countdown. Life couldn't be more hectic or more rich then in these moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment