I mean, I know they are
constantly
watching me and wanting me to watch them.
However, they like watch watch me.
For instance, I've had this either
endearing-
annoying-
practical-
or psycho inducing
habit my whole life now.
What happens is I always rip my kleenex tissue paper in half.
Always.
It just seems such a waste to me to use the whole kleenex when I just need half.
I mean, if I need a whole piece I'll use it.
But,
hardly EVER
will that happen.
In fact, this "habit" is
so bad
that I tend to get upset at people who use the whole tissue at a time
but only blow into one small hole of it.
Then,
throw the whole tissue away.
DRIVES ME CRAZY!
No joke.
Anyway, obviously I still do this
whole ripping the tissue in half
thing.
Because today I noticed
Calvin and Jimmy rip their
tissues in half.
I was part proud
and
part terrified.
THEY ARE WATCHING ME!!
Hi Bekah--I randomly found your blog--I really like reading people's blogs and writing on my own...so...
ReplyDeleteI identify with your tissue habit. I don't rip mine in half, but I use the whole thing up over the course of the day(not just use it once), and I noticed how people think that's gross! But why just use it once when the thing is big enough to use again? I think ripping it in half is better, not as gross to some people as my way! :P
~andrea (henry)
Andrea! HOW are you?!?!?! I'm so glad you agree with me on the kleenex issue! :) So glad you found me!!!
ReplyDelete