Thursday, May 6, 2010

four minutes with the Mad Hatter Hat

4:27pm

I'm so sleepy tonight.

the Mad Hatter Hat has found its way to the Jumping Monkeys and we are all delighted in it. Though, really, only Perfect has the guts to wear it and not a fear it will attack him. It was his special privilege all day long to have it on his head. adorable kid, eh?
The sun shines and blue blue wide open skies danced across the horizon. What a day to welcome a friend here to share the burden and joy these little boys afford me.

A parent stopped by this morning. A new wee one will come tomorrow. In diapers. Joy. Another boy. Of course. He must know I need them still. Or they need me still. Or either way they and me, we are not finished with each other. I wonder what would happen the day a little one in pink walks thru the door. I might cause a fright and stare. Or just gather close and hug gently.

I think the colds everyone else has are creeping up on me. It gets more and more painful to sallow. I wonder if that will end or change. I plan on saying hello to my pillow in a few moments now. That will be so nice.

I am tired. No more thoughts flow through my mind. Can you believe it? THis is my brain on lack of sleep!

Oh! EVERYONE should please read this book, or listen to it. i have been listening to it after downloading it for free and it is cracking me up. It is so much what I think and I just love his humour.

Times up:
its 4:31pm

2 comments:

  1. I've got to give it to them...that hat is a wee bit on the creepy side! The fabric looks like camo on the top and with Carrot Top hair oozing out the bottom! I need to see a pic of YOU wearing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pict after hearing the story!! So Great! :) Don't blame the other children for being a little scared though. :-)

    ReplyDelete