Happy Cinco de Mayo day!
Being a fourth Hispanic I tend to think of this holiday as my homecoming of sorts. Of course, no one outside of the US celebrates it, but still.....
Today a friend arrived from the states! Happy day!
She brought an entire suitcase of happy things from home! Happy Day!
One of those was a hat---photos to come tomorrow! Happy Day!
And the book I wrote about last week. Seriously, mom and dad?!?! Happy Day!
And some of my favorite cookies! And Goldfish!! and Beef Jerkey! Happy Day!
And they sent photos of my nieces and family from Disney! Happy Day!
I'm chatting on skype to two of my dearest dearest friends, (hey, Marcia and Melissa), and they bless me. Happy Day!
It is thursday tomorrow! Happy Day!
I had the best time talking and praying and being discipled up in polokwane today! Happy Day!
I have a long night ahead of me of writing stories...I must go....so looking forward to the weekend..
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment